If you have always dreamed of a brighter, whiter smile, but were not exactly sure how to get teeth whitening treatment safely and affordably, the take-home whitening method offers a great solution. With supervision by Dr. Bass and his Team, you can whiten at home in comfort and enjoy gradually whiter teeth without sitting through an in-office dental whitening session.
It is so easy to whiten with our at-home kits — a win-win solution to discoloration. You get the dramatic whitening improvement you have always wanted, plus the safety and security of knowing our dentist is supervising your treatment. Call 405-848-7780 to speak with our Norman cosmetic dentistry Team about convenient whitening solutions.
Custom Tailored for You
Choose from our Opalescence take-home kit or KöR take-home kit. Dr. Bass will assess your whitening needs during your initial consultation, and then recommend the type of at-home whitening that can give you the results you desire.
Here is how the at-home tooth whitening process works:
- You will first visit our office for a personalized evaluation. During your initial consultation, Dr. Terry Bass will evaluate the health of your teeth and gums as well as your current tooth shade.
- Dr. Bass will review your options for safe tooth whitening, including our KöR and Opalescence in-office and take-home options.
- You will be able to ask any questions you have about tooth whitening and view our Before and After Gallery to see what effect this treatment can have on your teeth.
- Then, you will choose the teeth whitening method that is right for you. Dr. Bass will go over the instructions with you step-by-step to ensure you are ready to begin.
- If you choose the take-home whitening option, Dr. Bass will take impressions of your teeth for the creation of custom-fitted trays.
- You will return to pick up your new trays and take them home to begin your treatment.
- Dr. Bass will see you again during or after the completion of your at-home whitening to ensure your results are satisfactory.
To fully understand the benefits of professional tooth whitening, speak with Dr. Bass. Dr. Terry Bass is accepting new patients in Edmond, Lawton, Norman, and Oklahoma City. Please contact our practice online or by phone at 405-848-7780 today to set up your initial consultation.