Porcelain veneers are a perfect solution to minor tooth problems. They offer a simple way to correct a variety of issues with a conservative and painless treatment. Best of all, the veneers of today can look completely natural.
Schedule your porcelain veneers consultation today. Call the Oklahoma City office of Dr. Terry Bass at 405-622-8996.
How Can Porcelain Veneers Benefit Me?
Porcelain veneers may be able to help you if you have:
- Stained teeth
- Cracks and chips in enamel
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Odd spacing or tooth gaps
- Unevenly-sized teeth
- Unevenly-shaped teeth
Basically, a veneer is a thin layer of porcelain that is affixed to the front surfaces of teeth, effectively masking the inherent flaws. Dr. Bass prefers to use Aurum veneers, an advanced, high-quality dental laboratory. Aurum porcelain becomes very strong when bonded to enamel, and also reflects light just like your natural teeth. Our Oklahoma City porcelain veneers specialist takes his time to precisely design and place veneers that look natural and match your facial appearance.
Advantages of Veneers
Aurum porcelain veneers are an excellent choice for many Oklahoma City dental patients because they do not involve a lot of chair time, are affordable solutions that produce dramatic results, and are extremely durable. The use of porcelain makes our veneers virtually indistinguishable from natural enamel thanks to a realistic texture and overall appearance. This type of treatment is also highly customizable and allows Dr. Bass to combine quality craftsmanship with a successful technique to solve your dental problems.
Porcelain Veneers Procedure
The great thing about porcelain veneers is that you get to choose the tooth shape, color, and size you want.
- Dr. Bass will show you a variety of types and designs, and then a wax model will be created to show you what kind of results you can expect. At this point, if there are any aspects of the veneers you would like to change, we can alter the design to fit your needs.
- In a second visit, Dr. Bass will gently recontour the surfaces of the teeth in preparation for the veneers.
- An impression is then taken of the reshaped teeth, and temporary veneers are set in place. At this time, we can evaluate the look, feel and fit of the temporary veneers and make any adjustments necessary.
- You will come in for a third visit, at which time Dr. Bass will remove the temporary veneers and bond your permanent veneers. You will leave with are newly transformed smile and renewed confidence.
For more information, see:
If you live in the Edmond, Lawton, Norman, or Oklahoma City area, please contact skilled porcelain veneer cosmetic dentist Terry Bass, D.D.S., through our online form or by phone at 405-622-8996 today for a comprehensive consultation. We look forward to helping you get an amazing smile you will be proud to show off.