Dr. Terry Bass offers a conservative smile makeover treatment that is extremely versatile and helps his patients fix a variety of tooth problems. As an experienced, LVI-trained cosmetic dentist, Dr. Bass uses dental teeth bonding techniques to achieve beautiful smile results that also look very natural.
The bonding process requires precision, an artistic eye, and the ability to customize the treatment for each individual patient. The skilled dental bonding Team at Terry Bass, D.D.S. can help you take care of those areas you like least about your smile. Please call 405-622-8996 to schedule an appointment at our Norman area office.
What Can Tooth Bonding Do?
Dental tooth bonding can correct:
- Cracks or chips in enamel
- Short or small teeth
- Narrow teeth
- Gaps in teeth
- Discoloration or staining
Our patients love the simple bonding process because it is quick, cost-effective, and can correct several dental problems in just one session.
Dental Tooth Bonding Procedure
- Dr. Bass begins by evaluating the shade of your teeth and choosing a bonding color to match.
- The soft bonding material, which takes a form similar to putty and is made of safe resin, is gently and carefully applied to the problem areas.
- Dr. Bass may try several different shapes before he achieves the perfect form. The putty will be sculpted to look natural and to fit well with your bite.
- Dr. Bass then uses a safe ultraviolet light to solidify the bonding material and set it firmly in place.
- During the last step of the tooth bonding process, any last-minute contour adjustments are made and the newly-reshaped tooth is polished.
Reshaping your smile with dental teeth bonding removes very little tooth enamel during the process. Bonding takes just about 30 to 60 minutes per tooth, and there is no downtime and very little prep time.
Read more about Porcelain Veneers vs. Dental Bonding
If you want to know if dental teeth bonding is the right cosmetic dentistry treatment for you, please contact Terry Bass, D.D.S. online or call 405-622-8996 today for a personalized consultation. We help patients in the Norman and Edmond areas of Oklahoma City enhance their smiles with state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry and exceptional care.