Veneers offer the advantage of making over your entire smile, whether you have one thing about your teeth that bothers you or multiple cosmetic flaws. The spring season is the perfect time to get the porcelain veneers you've been considering. Here's why:
1. Take advantage of the post-income-tax season. Did you get a tax refund? Some people decide to use their refunds to finally get the cosmetic improvements they've been dreaming about.
2. Get life-changing results quickly. The entire veneers process is completed in about 2-3 visits to our dental office. Depending on scheduling, you could have your veneers in a matter of weeks. This is a significant advantage over orthodontics, which commonly require years to complete. In fact, porcelain veneers are sometimes referred to as "instant orthodontics."
3. Feel confident for spring and summer photos. Warmer, gentler weather, plus time off from school or time off from work, are all characteristic of spring and summer months. Road trips, vacations, family reunions and weddings are just some of the things you may be looking forward to this time of year, which means lots of photos. Banish your hesitation about smiling in photos. Porcelain veneers renew your confidence in your smile, allowing you to smile fully and freely.
4. Seize your moment of opportunity. Whatever the reason you are considering porcelain veneers right now, take advantage of the motivation to prioritize your self-esteem and well-being. Porcelain veneers have the ability to completely renew your feelings about yourself, which can have a positive impact on your emotional and mental health.
5. Enjoy long-lasting results. Porcelain veneers can last a decade or longer before they may need to be replaced. During this time, you'll enjoy a great smile. Veneers are highly resistant to staining and breaking.
If you are wondering if you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers in Edmond, Oklahoma, please call the practice of Terry Bass, DDS, at (405) 622-8996. Dr. Bass and our team look forward to meeting you and discussing your options for achieving your cosmetic dental goals.